Data-driven but enjoy storytelling and uncovering newsworthy angles? We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our data team!
The work you put into data-mining and analysis will be instrumental in driving our digital PR campaigns. You'll be genuinely enthused about using science and statistics to produce meaningful interpretations of data to use in Digital PR campaigns for our clients.
Holding a relevant degree in a business/mathematics/analytical field with a focus on quantitative or research methods. Science, mathematics, operations, business, digital marketing, behavioural psychology, or survey-based research methods is a plus!
- Extracting, manipulating and transforming data from a variety of Data sources (e.g. ONS, FOIs, EXCEL and APIs)
- Advanced use of data visualisation
- Tableau and/or Plotly
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Scripting languages, programming and automation (e.g. with Python, Google App Scripts)
- Locate, Research, source and Craft data into understandable datasets which our writers can use to craft stories with interesting angles.
- Delivery of analysis and reporting/ data visualisation
- Participate in daily stand-ups and weekly planning sessions
- Mentoring and pairing with other team members
- Accountable for integrity in data reporting and interpretation.
- Get involved and provide viability and suggestive feedback during brainstorming sessions for ideas